Grace Lutheran Church Wedding Policy
We, baptized members of the church of Christ, responding in the faith to the call of the Holy Spirit through the Gospel, desiring to unite together to preach the Word, administer sacraments, and carry out God's mission, do adopt this policy in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
This congregation accepts the canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the inspired Word of God and this policy reflects that Word.
Use of Grace Lutheran Church facilities for weddings of members and non-members may be approved by the Grace Council under these conditions:
- the marrying couple each profess to be Christian believing and confessing in our Triune God and accepts the canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the inspired word of God.
- the wedding ceremony is officiated by an ordained Christian minister.
- a member of Grace Lutheran Church is present at the wedding ceremony.
- no wedding receptions will be allowed; no alcohol is allowed on-site.
- payment for use of the facility will be received prior to the ceremony.
Grace Lutheran Church is a place of worship and as such use of the church must be done in a respectful manner especially in and around the altar.
Facility Usage - Members: donation; Non-members: $500.00
Pastor - $250.00
Organist - $100.00
Soloist - $100.00
Member Coordinator - $75.00
Cleaning - $100.00
Approved by the Grace Lutheran Church Council, April 20, 2022